Moderating policy based on the ARaymond Network** Values regarding respect
Respect for people & for the Brand
Our fundamental value, respect for people is reflected by many daily actions but above all, it is an integral part of the company's culture and the identity. Employees are regarded as the main actors behind the ARaymond Network success.
In this perspective, respect for people, as well as respect for the brand and its employees is a ground principle about opening the interactive spaces of the ARaymond Network on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Viadeo, Xing, YouTube, Slideshare and Pinterest (Automotive, Life, Agriculture, Energies, Industrial and Truck).
Therefore and in respect of all you should not:
- Make any promotion or advertisement such as sponsorship notes, petitions, campaigns, chain messages (as a brand or as an individual)
- Post any comments which encourage hatred or discrimination, whether racial, social or political
- Post any insulting, aggressive, vulgar or harassing messages
- Post any indecent messages or links
- Post slanderous remarks about this or any Facebook Page of the ARaymond Network or any other Facebook page
- Post off-subject comments or links, especially those which contain questionable or illegal content
- Post any remarks which might encourage cyber-bullying
Any of these posts would require a moderation procedure.
We recommend you to be polite even while expressing a strong opinion. Keep in mind that you should be sensitive to others who might view this page.
Respect for privacy and intellectual property
The ARaymond Network asks you to respect everyone’s right to privacy. Please do not submit confidential or private information – including phone numbers, addresses or other details – about any individual. Remember, once you publish information on a Facebook page, you release control over what you post.
We will not accept any infringement of laws or regulations related to privacy, copyright or image rights.
In addition, unless expressly authorized by ARaymond Network, content of this page may not be used for promotional or commercial purposes. ARaymond Network does not endorse and is not responsible for the actions of third parts, including user comments or the unauthorized use of ARaymond content.
This policy is subject to change at any time by ARaymond Network.
We hope you continue to enjoy viewing the latest news, photos or videos from ARaymond Network and sharing your own comments, with these guidelines in mind.